Welcome to the annual William Fleetwood Awards 2018, organised by CCM| Carter Collins & Myer and supported by Rich TV. (15th March 2018 at the Village Hotel Bury)
This year sees 8 Awards on offer, each celebrating and recognising business success across Greater Manchester, giving businesses from every sector the opportunity to promote themselves at the highest level.
Entries are free, but we ask all entrants to purchase two tickets to the Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony on the 15th March at The Village Hotel, Bury where they will receive due recognition of their success, as well as coverage in the local media.
- Publicity and recognition of achievement throughout the region and beyond
- Press and media recognition after the Awards
- Winners receive a certificate and bespoke trophy
- Winners also receive the accolade of being judged the best of the best in their field
- Opportunity to boost team morale and reward staff for their contributions to the company
- All entrants are entitled to join us at the Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony where we are likely to see around 200 people in attendance
- Winners have the opportunity to make a speech to guests attending the dinner which include key business people from across the region
- Winning companies will have their name and company details appear on the William Fleetwood Business Awards website for 12 months after the Awards Ceremony – therefore 12 months worth of free advertising to the whole of the business community across the county
- PR opportunities with the William Fleetwood Business Awards logo redesigned to include “winner” that can be used on all literature used by your company